**This post contains affiliate links.**
Monthly schedules are dealing with more time-consuming projects that go unnoticed or are overlooked due to time demands from external sources. Use this guide to help schedule your monthly cleaning task.
- Clean Bedroom Windows/Window Sill/ Window Apron
- Flip Mattress
- Clean Ceiling Fan
- Reorganize Dresser
- Reorganize Closet
- Purge unwanted clothing.
- Clean pillows and Blankets
- Scrub out the refrigerator and freezer.
- Clean out and reorganize pantry.
- Clean out the utensil drawers.
- Deep clean stove and oven.
- Clean back-splash.
- Clean stove hood.
- Clean Microwave.
- Clean Coffee pot.
- Scrub shower curtain
- Wash cloth curtains
- Clean out bathroom closet/linen closet.
- Clean out cabinets.
- Organize medicine cabinet.
- Clean patio/balcony door.
- Clean behind and under furniture.
Remember to shampoo your carpets periodically.
Dust light fixtures.
Dust Knicks-Knacks and painting.
Polish all wood furniture.
Change out vacuum bags/wash filters.
Clean screens periodically.
To summarize, the purpose of this series was not to tell you that you are messy. It is to demonstrate how you can create processes in all facets of your life to help make things easier to manage. I hope you find this guide useful to creating a schedule that helps you manage your clutter.
Tools you may find useful: