— Design and Scheme (@DesignandScheme) April 22, 2016
Earth Day is a day of mindfulness and education. It is to help us see what we can do in our life to repair the damage we have done to the earth. All of us a Design and Scheme would like to ask that everyone use this weekend to truly examine your impact.
- Take a carbon footprint test.
- Consider eating LESS meat during the week.
- Use more eco-friendly products.
- Carpool, walk, bike, or use public transit.
- Learn that animals are not property.
- Develop compassion.
- Be mindful of where the product materials of what you buy originated and how it was cultivated, made, and tested.
As our Founder, Shalyse Wright-Bethea, says, “[s]ustainable living is about stewardship”. It is our job as humans to be the conservators of this planet. Tweet: “[s]ustainable living is about stewardship” @Shalysewb