- 1 Small baked potato
- 1 small onion ( chopped)
- 1 and 1/2 cups of water ( separated)
- 1 Tablespoon Curry powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 3 cups roughly chopped Spinach
- 3 Kale leaves roughly chopped
- 1 and 1/2 cups of Mixed greens (Mustard and Turnip)
- 1/2 cup of cooked pinto beans
- 1/2 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1 teaspoon of Braggs liquid aminos
- 1 chili pepper or hot pepper of choice.
- 1 cup of sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup of corn
- Skin baked potato.
- Mix baked potato in a 4-quart sauce pot with 1/2 cup of water, liquid aminos, nutritional yeast, and half of the onion. Allow the based to cook for 10 minutes.
- Additionally, start your rice to eat with your curry.
- Add all the leafy greens to the pot and cover with the rest of the water.
- Add spice once the greens have softened to half the height when added and mix till greens are fully coated.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add optional vegetable, beans, and hot pepper.
- Allow to simmer until rice is done and liquid is reduced.