Homemade Vegan Ramen base on this recipe.
- ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds + 3 tablespoons water
- ¾ tsp salt (plus more to taste)
- ~1 Tbsp water (or more give or take)Knead dough until forms a slightly sticky ball. Let rest for an hour. Roll out as thin as you can and cut it into small noodle-like pieces.
Boil for 4 minutes.
Ingredients for soup
- 2 cups Veggie broth
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp vegan soy sauce (add more if you want it to be saltier)
- 1 bay leaf
Mix together in a pot and heat until simmering.
Ingredients for toppings
- Bean patties 1 cup of chopped kidney beans, ¼ cup wheat gluten, ¼ cup sautéed onion, ¼ cup veggie broth. Mix together and form patties.Fry till light brown on the both sides.
- Tomato piece
- Sliced carrots