Here is a list of a few questions to ask for your event planner
- What types of events do you organize?
- What services do you offer?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- How early should I start planning my event?
- Will you attend my event?
- What is the deposit? When is it due?
- What is covered by the venue cost?
- When is the final payment due?
- Is there a preferred list of vendors?
- Can we use our own vendors?
- Do you have an in-house DJ?
- Is there a fee if the event lasts longer than planned?
- Are linens, tables, chairs, etc. provided in the base cost?
- Can you provide a list o references from recent events?
- How and when are the ingredients obtained?
- Do you order from a third party vendor?
- What is the specialty dish?
- Can you cater to ethnic, vegan, or medical needs?
- Do you offer a tasting? Is there a charge?
- What kinds of events do you usually perform at?
- What types of music do they play?
- Will you act as the emcee for the event?
- How much room and time do you need to set up?
- What other entertainment and entertainment design option do you have?
- Have you worked at that specific venue before?
- Do you take black and white tones? Sepia tones?
- How long will it take the proofs to get back?
- Do you have online viewing and ordering?